We often act as Advisors to Companies on a long term or short term basis. This advice can be provided as Consultant or as a Non-Executive Director.
As Non-Executive directors we bring an independent view to the company strategy. With our expertise we can ensure your financial controls and systems of risk management are appropriate for the business and ultimately your business goal are reached.
Acting as a Non-Executive Director will typically involve us for between 1 and 3 days a month plus regular contact by telephone. In some companies, we are also responsible for the reporting and accounting functions as part of our duties. The benefits of our Non-Executive Director Services are:
- Access of regular strategic advice when you need it
- Acting as a sounding board or second opinion for expansion issues
- Adds a discipline to management of the business by requiring regular review meetings
- Earlier identification of problems
- Enables the business to present a more balanced view to the outside world and especially bankers and external shareholders
- Provides experience of a wide range of industry sectors
- Greatly aids in the acquisition or disposal of the business. We have advised on a wide range of acquisitions and disposals
Using our Business planning skills, we can help you identify the main things you need to know about your business and make it grow. We also have direct access to Companies House and other databases to assist in determining the terms of trade with your key customers.