Have you properly assessed your business? Has the business plateaued?
- Do you have a business plan?
- What is the Business Vision? Without this you are likely to become distracted.
- Need someone to bounce ideas with and receive advice from
- What does success look like?
- Often two brains are better than one …. Sharing a journey is often more rewarding and provides a way of being accountable, even as the owner manager.
- With an external advisor, you are more likely to stretch your horizons ….
How we can help you.
The key attributes of an advisor will include good listening skills and the experience to contribute. They can come from a variety of backgrounds – sales, engineering or finance. All will have the skill to assemble the key facts and communicate them back to the entrepreneur in a rational fashion. This is often the most important facet of the role – if the entrepreneur is forced to articulate his concerns and problems he faces, he is half way to drafting a viable plan. Also an ability to have actions delegated to him for execution efficiently. I would argue that the better advisors have either run their own companies or acted as Directors previously. A sense of humour is a great benefit too!
Call Robert Hewitt for an informal chat to see how we can help you.
Call: 01932 336149