- Don’t know where to look for advice
- What do you have to register for?
- Worried about red tape?
- How to prepare a Business Plan?
- Need someone to bounce ideas off?
- Need funding – do you know the pitfalls of each type?
- Protections for your business?
To achieve anything, one needs a plan and clear way to attain the goals such a plan envisages. This is especially the case in business. The role of the business advisor – whether as Business Consultant, Coach, Non Executive director or partner – is to help the entrepreneur on his journey adding his knowledge and experience to the debate and helping or training the entrepreneur in solving the issues facing him or her.
Call Robert Hewitt for an informal chat to see how we can help.
Call: 01932 336149